We are a US company based in San Antonio, TX and we are affiliated to a Mexican chemical trading and distribution company established in 1977 (ISO 9001:2008 certified).
The San Antonio office was established to increase our market reach into the US and other Latin American countries beside Mexico.
We are looking for individuals with passion to help us reach our goal of offering our service to more customers by being a reliable supplier.
Monday, February 1, 2010
We are looking for passion: If you enjoy building solid relationships with your customers and, if you love to drive new business (and make money)...
1. Job Description
Title: Chemical Sales Representative
Industries: Chemical Water Treatment – Cooling towers and boilers
Food and rubber antioxidants
Location: Home office - near a hub for airlines serving Mexico and South Eastern US (Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami, San Antonio)
Reports to: General Manager
Territory: US, Mexico - willingness to travel within territory
Annual Salary: $30K/yr fixed + 10% profit sharing
Education: Chemistry related – chemist, Chemical Engineer, CWS, CWT, biochemistry
Experience: 3 yrs min chemical product commercialization
Age: 28-45 yrs old
Languages: Highly proficient writing & verbal communication skills and Fluency in Spanish preferred
• Promote and sell Chemical products (indent sales)
• Develop opportunities to sell as a distributor (maintain stock in the US)
• Provide technical support to customers
• Maintain and grow key customer accounts
• Provide sustainable business growth
• Maximize long term profit
• Manage relationships with customers and suppliers
• Develop and optimize product portfolio
• Understand and comply with local product related regulations
• Preparation and follow up of budget, sales goals
• Thinking and acting as a business owner
• Proven track record of chemical sales success
• Negotiation skills with both customers and suppliers
If you are interested, please send your Resume to email@example.com by May 13. We look forward to meeting you.
Posted by HR at 12:22 PM